1. I HAVE TWO LEFT FEET, WILL I BE ABLE TO LEARN?
“You dont have to be great to start, You just have to start – to be great”
Our dance trainers will definitely make you feel comfortable and guide you throughout the course. Our beginners course is structured in a manner where everyone can learn easily and the complimentary practice classes come very handy.
2. DO I NEED A PARTNER ?
No. you can come alone to class and dance with the teacher and the other students at class. We follow a rotating partner system. however, if you wish to join with a partner and would not like to rotate partners, thats absolutely alright!
3. WILL I NEED DANCING SHOES?
Day 1 of class dont bother about dancing shoes. Be in any comfortable pair of shoes or just carry an extra pair of socks. Eventually yes you will be expected to get into Dancing Shoes. All info will be provided at class.
4. WHAT DO I CARRY TO CLASS ON MY FIRST DAY?
A photograph for the enrollment form, the course Fees & Lots of water.
5. WILL THESE CLASSES HELP ME IN WEIGHT LOSS?
These classes are to train you to dance & not focusing on weight loss. However, if you have’nt been doing any physical activity since long, you will surely shed a few kilos!! 🙂
6. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO REGISTER?
Nope. The class will be composed of Adults usually. However, in some of our batches kids above 9yrs do a fantastic job even while learning with grown ups. The young at heart at our courses have even been upto 80yrs of age.
7. WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS?
All students are given 12 practice hours complimentary in the consecutive batch. Also while doin your course, whether or not you miss a class you can always attend beginners batches at all our centres for practice, without any additional cost.
8. HOW DO I MAKE THE PAYMENTS?
– You can visit the centre during class hours to make the payments. Please call before visiting +91-9920053329
– Online NEFT transfer (Account Details provided on Request)